March 25, 2007

Busy busy busy

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is, it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say
From Word of God Speak by MercyMe

Haven't posted too much lately because I've been pretty busy with work. Since I'm a self-employed consultant, being busy with work is necessarily evidence of God's provision in my life. Do I always stop to realize that fact and thank Him? Sadly, no I don't. Of late, however, I definitely have.

So over the past couple of weeks I've been out in Chicago working hideously long days at a grocery distribution center. I flew home Friday night. This morning (Sunday), my son and I are packing up the car and heading out on a college visit road trip to California. We'll get home next Saturday. Next Sunday I get back on a plane for Chicago.

Bear with me folks - life doesn't always allow time for me to post my thoughts, but I have to pay the bills.